JM Property Management, a long standing company that has been in businees for 20+ years, is now hiring for the following position(s):
Full-Time Property Manager
The proper candidate will be friendly, be able to process paperwork, collect rents and do monthly unit inspections to locate maintenance issues.
Low income experience preferred
Good customer service and basic computer knowledge
- Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of the residential properties.
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate general maintenance and major repairs for residential properties.
- Direct collection of monthly rental payments, security deposit payments, and application fees. Weekly submittal of invoices to supervisor for payment.
- Inspect grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to determine necessity of repairs or maintenance.
- Act as liaisons between on-site managers or tenants and owners.
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems — Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates — Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Interacting With Computers — Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
- Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with Others — Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work — Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
Location/Region: Greenwood, LA