Are you an expert banquet server or bartender with exceptional customer service skills?
Are you in need of flexible work opportunities with weekly pay?
LGC Hospitality Staffing is currently seeking applications for immediate job placement. We are looking for experienced, passionate, hospitality-driven people with thorough knowledge and love of excellent food preparation & presentation.
Work available at locations such as beautiful, high-end hotels, country clubs, sports arenas, hospitals, and many more.
- banquet servers
Compensation is competitive and based on experience level!
- Must be reliable and on time when attending scheduled shifts
- A professional work ethic, ability to take direction from supervisors
- Must be able to work drama free and as a team player
- Ability to work in a clean, organized, and efficient manner in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work independently, resourcefully, and proactively to solve issues
- Knowledge of Health Department food safety and sanitation standards
- Ability to meet physical demands including extended periods of standing and walking
- Reliable transportation
- Available to work early morning, late nights, and weekends
Please do not re-apply if you are already employed with us.
Apply now and we will be in contact ASAP
LGC Hospitality began in 2003 in Indianapolis with no clients and no candidates. But with dedication, focus, commitment and hard work, we soon became a leader in the industry. We continue today to strive to be the premiere hospitality staffing company in the U.S. in both quality and volume. Our clients and candidates have us well on the road to getting there.
We currently have 40 locations across the country, and are expanding rapidly coast to coast. We offer our clients the support and resources they need to exceed customer expectations, grow your business and manage costs.
For job seekers looking for hospitality management jobs, hotel management jobs or restaurant management jobs, LGC provides temporary, temporary-to-hire and career options at a variety of venues.
Our clients include hotels, corporate dining companies, country clubs, hospital food services, special events centers, stadiums, caterers, schools and more.
Our mission is to ensure a positive experience for both candidates and clients by going above and beyond the expectations they have of staffing firms. Their objective is to make quality placements as a result of long-standing client and candidate relationships built on trust and honesty.
Looking for the right talent for hospitality management jobs, hotel management jobs or restaurant management jobs? Contact the experts at LGC Hospitality.
Location/Region: Charlotte, NC (US)