Under direct supervision, responsible for providing customer support, training and proactive outreach to an assigned customer base of automotive dealerships to improve overall client experience and success. Ability to identify and minimize customer pain points by fostering continuous dealer relationships and building client satisfaction through email and phone outreach. Responsible for prospecting and closing product upsell opportunities to new and existing dealer clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Interacts daily with assigned dealership personnel to foster and continue building and managing new and existing business relationships.
- Proactively manages assigned dealer base and campaign cancellations to reduce attrition or churn rates and notifies sales management if cancellation occurs.
- Creates and maintains relationships with newly assigned and existing dealers through one on one training webinars and touchpoint communications. Proactively reach out to low performing dealerships on a weekly basis, to optimize their overall success using AutoHook technology.
- Assists and consults clients with on-line advertising enhancements and additional product usage of current or future campaigns.
- Proactively and creatively finds unique ways to customize and implement the AutoHook solutions for assigned dealer base.
- Analyzes and provides key insights to clients on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis using AutoHook KPIs.
- Communicates and upsells opportunities with clients on new product and/or package offerings.
- Prospects and sells new dealership business to meet monthly revenue goals.
- Provides daily phone, email and support to automotive clientele with regard to general inquires within a 24 hour window.
- Responsible for handling customer inquiries promptly and effectively in a fast pace, team oriented environment.
Qualifications - Education and Experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent tasks
- Must be a team player with strong commitment to the Urban Science Mission
- Attention to detail is necessary
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and ability to build working relationships with internal employees and external contacts
- Ability to conduct professional presentations
- Ability to clearly educate and train new clients via one-on-one and/or online webinars
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely with various levels of management
- Ability to solve straight forward problems
- Shares information and keeps team informed of relevant and useful information
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE Must possess a combination of education and experience as follows:
- University degree preferred in business degrees preferred (i.e., General Business, Business Technology, etc.) from an accredited college or university, or equivalent foreign institution and/or
- Minimum of one year of related work experience required
- Prior Sales experience preferred
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This description is intended to describe the type and level of work being performed by a person assigned to this position. It is NOT an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required by a person so classified. The job may require additional hours beyond the normal 40-hour workweek.
Location/Region: Detroit, MI