Summary: Will perform various laboratory procedures in both clinic and hospital settings.
- BLS certification within one year of employment, if not certified upon hire.
- ASCP certification within 6-9 months.
- Phlebotomist I – High school diploma or its equivalent. Must obtain phlebotomy certification (ASCP) within 12 months of eligibility. Eligibility is defined as phlebotomy experience equivalent to one year, full time of 35 hours per week for a total of 1820 hours.
- Phlebotomist II – One year of experience. Phlebotomy (ASCP) certification, Medical Assistant certification, or MLT/MT certification upon hire.
Desired Qualifications: Phlebotomy diploma or Medical Assistant diploma for Phlebotomist I.
- Casual, as needed, to cover time-off requests, leaves, call-ins, increasing volumes, etc.
- Hours could vary among days, pm’s, and nights.
- Could also include weekends and holidays if needed.
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Assistance Program
About this company
The mission of The Diagnostic & Treatment Center, a service of Marshfield Clinic and Ascension Wisconsin, is to TOUCH LIVES by providing affordable, state-of-the-art healthcare through highly skilled professionals.
If our mission mirrors your personal philosophies, we invite you to explore the exciting career opportunities at The Diagnostic & Treatment Center. The Diagnostic & Treatment Center's staff is its most valuable asset, and we strive to provide meaningful career opportunities for all employees.
Location/Region: Greater Wausau Area