At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Business Experience Planning & Administration Advisor Sr
within PNC's Security Architecture & Engineering organization, which is within PNC's Chief Information Security Office (CISO), you will be based in Pittsburgh, PA. This position will support digital identity program strategy and execution.Job Profile
- Indirectly leads cross-functional teams to improve business planning methods. Executes key business initiatives and growth strategies and programs that will drive line of business objectives. Demonstrates commitment to quality by delivering the CARES model to customers and/or internal partners.
- Leads execution and implementation of business planning processes. Designs strategic plans based on forecasts, and provides improvement recommendations.
- Understands business direction and needs and develops solutions, roadmaps and assessment of potential business impacts. Identifies and executes opportunities that add significant value to the business and to achieve business goals.
- Consults and influences key decision makers to ensure cross-business and cross-functional alignment and synergy.
- Serves as subject matter resource and advocate that influences the implementation of best practices and learning plans that meet business objectives.
Manages Risk - Working Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Job Specific Competencies
Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Analytical Thinking - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of techniques and tools that promote effective analysis and the ability to determine the root cause of organizational problems and create alternative solutions that resolve the problems in the best interest of the business.
Business Process Design - Working Experience
- Knowledge of business process design techniques that encourage a critical, fresh look at key processes and focus on optimizing organizational performance; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Planning: Tactical, Strategic - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of effective planning techniques and ability to contribute to operational (short term), tactical (1-2 years) and strategic (3-5 years) planning in support of the overall business plan.
Problem Solving - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Influencing - Working Experience
- Knowledge of effective influencing tactics and strategies; ability to impact decisions within and outside own organization.
Data Gathering and Analysis - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of data gathering and analysis tools, techniques and processes; ability to use these to gather and analyze data on the learning needs of a target population.
Required Education and Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree. Higher level education such as a Masters degree, PhD, or certifications is desirable. Industry relevant experience is typically 8+ years. Specific certifications are often required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.EEO Statement
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
Location/Region: Pittsburgh, PA