A State of the art Manufacturing facility is looking to hire a seasoned production quality control manager. Theis position, assures consistent quality of production by developing and enforcing standard manufacturing processes and procedures; validating processes; providing documentation and managing staff.
Skills/Qualifications: Process Improvement, Analyzing Information, Verbal Communication, Quality Engineering, Emphasizing Excellence, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Dealing with Customers.
Responsibilities and Duties
Quality Assurance Manager Job Duties:
- Accomplishes quality assurance personnel objectives by training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information to and analysis of customer complaints, implementing production, productivity, and quality standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets quality assurance financial objectives by analyzing production variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Develops quality assurance plans by identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures.
- Validates quality processes by establishing product specifications; measuring production; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Maintains and improves product quality by completing product, company, compliance, and surveillance audits; investigating customer complaints; collaborating with other members of management to develop new product and engineering designs, and manufacturing and training methods.
- Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, product recalls, and corrective actions.
Qualifications and Skills
Attention to Detail and thoroughness
Dealing with Customers.
We offer comprehensive training and health benefits
Job Type: Full-time