Our Company is currently looking for a team player to fill the position of a Part-Time Delivery Driver. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of goods to predetermined customers on specific routes to our pharmacy site locations, reviewing orders prior to delivery, loading and unloading authorized supply vehicles and providing exceptional customer service to our client base. We will provide training to the right person who can demonstrate motivation and a willingness to learn. If you’re interested in taking on a new challenge at a growing company, we encourage you to apply today.
EDUCATION and WORK EXPERIENCE:
· 1-5 years of experience as a Delivery Driver driving to multi-site locations in the DFW area.
· Must have valid driver’s license with satisfactory/approved MVR check through background check process
· Conduct inspections of vehicle before departing to deliver goods
· Pack and load products onto authorized vehicle according to company’s specifications
· Maintain ongoing communication with route dispatchers as necessary to unload goods as per internal client specifications
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
· Good organizational, interpersonal, writing and presentation skills
· Strong time management skills to be able to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
· Able to work independently and as part of a team with agility and a can do – will do attitude
· Mature, thoughtful, articulate and have the confidence to interact with good customer services skills with internal clients
· Strong work ethic and focus on process and achieving results
· Experience in healthcare setting preferred
Office Hours of Operation: Shift hours will be from 3PM-8PM M-F compensated hourly plus a monthly gas supplement.
This is a challenging position in a fast-paced environment and requires highly motivated, internally driven self-starters.
Medoc Health Services is dedicated to offering the most comprehensive portfolio of ancillary services and products to medical practices seeking to improve their quality of patient care and satisfaction as well as practice organization, productivity and profitability. Through our superior partner relations, we create a significant competitive advantage for our clients and the best value in medical care for our patients through our portfolio of services and products. Medoc's current portfolio is comprised of top tier providers of medical and surgical devices, durable medical equipment, laboratory and pharmacy services, and practice management services.
To provide the highest caliber service to our growing client base and to actively expand our services and products portfolio to meet the needs of healthcare providers, Medoc continues to invest heavily in its infrastructure. Currently, we are seeking highly qualified individuals to join our team.