Currently hiring a Pharmacy Technician Consultant to work in the Union City area
- ·Performs Mar-Med Card audits, Med Records audits, Med Cart Audits, Med Room Audits, and 3-way audits in assigned facilities.
- Perform new business start-up implementations when necessary.
- Perform mock surveys.
- Must have the ability to quickly and effectively understand customer issues and challenges, and translate them into a resolution plan.
- ·Acts as a performance improvement resource for the pharmacy.
- Develops and maintains relationships with professional organizations and national/state agencies to enhance knowledge base relative to pharmaceutical therapies and education.
- ·Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
- Performs other tasks as assigned
This is an Urgent Need! - For immediate consideration please submit your resume and call 866-352-3337
Pharmaceutical Strategies is a recruiting firm that specializes in the placement of professionals in pharmacies, hospitals, healthcare organizations and life sciences companies. We offer contract and direct hire services and work all over the U.S. Over the last 10 years, we have become a premier provider of talent and in 2014, we were awarded Inavero's "Best of Staffing for Client Satisfaction" Award.
Location/Region: Union City, CA (US)