Commercial Construction Project Manager/Estimator
Associated Builders, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated Project Manager/Estimator with meticulous attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- 5+ years of commercial construction project management and/or estimating experience preferred.
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications such as Microsoft Office Word and Excel. Ability to work with preliminary AutoCAD drawings preferred.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Estimate and Project Manage commercial building projects including but not limited to office, medical, retail, industrial & warehouse.
- Ability to work efficiently on multiple projects.
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team with project managers and other team members.
- Excellent computer skills. Basic AutoCAD design experience preferred.
- Extensive understanding of Commercial and Industrial design + build process.
ASSOCIATED BUILDERS INC. is 3rd generation, family-owned business located in Western MA. The Associated Builders, Inc. team has completed numerous projects throughout Western and Central MA, Rhode Island, and Connecticut over the last 50 years.
Additional Company information found at www.abuilders.com.
Salary & Benefits:
- ASSOCIATED BUILDERS INC. offers all full-time employees a competitive salary and benefits package based on the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
- Option to work remotely will be considered, but not preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Short term disability insurance
- Profit Sharing
Location/Region: South Hadley