Ashfield Community Preschool is a private, nonprofit preschool serving children and families throughout the Hilltown area of Western Massachusetts. Our curriculum offers hands-on exploration with activities and themes that emerge from the children’s interests as well as from the world around them.
Ashfield Community Preschool, Inc. is looking for an EEC licensed Toddler Teacher. All educators must demonstrate and always maintain physical, mental and emotional ability to care for the children for whom they are responsible.
- Develop a careful and creative program suitable for children
- Employ a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media etc.) to teach children
- Observe each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem
- Encourage children to interact with each other and resolve occasional arguments
- Collaborate with other educators
- Proven experience as a Preschool Teacher
- Excellent understanding of the principles of child development and preschool educational methods
- Familiarity with safety and sanitation guidelines for classrooms
- Excellent communication and instructional skills
- Ability to act as mediator between children
- Cool-tempered, friendly and reliable
- Certification in CPR and First Aid
- MA EEC Toddler Teacher License
The Ashfield Community Preschool is licensed by the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care.
Location/Region: Ashfield, MA (01330)