The United Site Services (USS) Fence Equipment Specialist performs a variety of fence branch duties and preventative maintenance activities to help keep equipment and yard/facility in good working condition.
Sign-On Bonus Amount: $3,000.00
- Check, repair, store fence, fence equipment and other related company assets.
- Keep maintenance and repair area clean and organized.
- Inform Supervisor/Manager of material used throughout the day. Report any problems found on equipment throughout the day to supervisor.
- Inventory must be completely checked and repaired before delivery and upon return.
- Conducts general facility maintenance and minor repairs as needed.
- Uses forklift for loading and unloading assets (fence panels, bike rakes, etc.)
- Occasionally operate delivery truck as needed.
- Follow United Site Services safety rules: utilizes protective clothing and equipment, reports safety hazards and incidents to supervisors.
- Special/Other projects as assigned by management.
- In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you should have:
- Customer Service
- Safety Focused
- Time Management
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 1-year related general labor experience
- Valid Driver License (Class CDL A or B with endorsement or Class C, D, or E (depending on state)
United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
At United Site Services, we provide a competitive benefits package that lets you live life the way you intend. We offer so much more than a regular paycheck; our benefits package is chock full of perks such as paid time off, healthcare, 401K matching, employee assistance programs, Life and AD&D insurance and much more!
Please click here to learn more about United Site Services!
United Site Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on Age, Color, Disability, Gender Identity, Genetics, National Origin, Race, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, and Retaliation. With over 90 locations across the continental U.S. and over 2,900 dedicated US associates, United Site Services’ workforce is as diverse as the customers we serve. We pride ourselves on being a human-centered company that encourages and appreciates diversity in all its forms – from employees/customers to the communities we do business in. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment shaped by open communications, mutual respect and the free exchange of ideas. All employees are encouraged to reach their full potential by respecting, and contributing to, this environment.