What sets Walser Experienced Autos apart from the competition?
We are a family-focused, performance-motivated, values-driven company.
As a local, family-owned and operated company we have been shaking up the automotive stereotypes for over 65 years with 26 dealerships representing over 20 manufacturers.
Our team is looking for a Service Advisor to come on board.
Working in our Service Department requires a strong ability to work with your team and connect with our customers.
As a Service Advisor here, you are not only listening to a customer’s concerns, you are working to break down repairs and expectations in a calm, empathetic, and understandable way.
Every day, you will be an asset in making sure Walser customers feel welcomed from the minute they arrive and feel educated every step of their service process.
What You’ll Do
* Act as the face of Walser service by greeting customers as they enter the service drive
* Perform vehicle walkarounds, record mileage and VIN numbers, transport vehicles to technician bays, and write up repair orders
* Understand basic automotive repairs, know how long each service will take and how much the repair will cost to best communicate with guests
* Work as a team with your service admin and technicians to generate working hours
* Execute proper follow up techniques with customers to build repeat business
* Stage vehicles and shuttle customers as needed
What You'll Get in Return * Full Benefits Package* Medical
* Dental * Vision
* 401k with Company Match * Paid Parental Leave
* Progressive PTO Package * The opportunity to volunteer through the Walser Foundation
What You’ll Bring * High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience
* Prior experience in the automotive industry
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Exceptional customer service skills * High level of detail orientation and accuracy
* Proven experience working within a team environment
* Familiarity with using Microsoft Office (intermediate level preferred)
* CDK, Reynolds and Reynolds, or other Dealer Management Systems experience (preferred)
We proudly operate on a set of Core Values which drive our decisions and actions on a daily basis.
They are: * Do The Right Thing – Nothing is worth compromising a relationship
* Lead By Example – Be willing to help no matter how difficult the challenge
* Display Positive Energy – A good attitude is highly contagious
* Be Open Minded – The only thing that is constant is change
You. Be Us.
Be Walser. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Walser Automotive Group is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ+ employer.
Location/Region: Burnsville, MN (55337)