We have an opportunity for an ongoing contract Producer position in Houston, TX. Take a look! For this position, you will collaborate with staff and clients to develop original, thematic, and appropriate concepts and scripts for corporate video projects, including executive messages, trainings, and department communications and other purposes. This role will be on site in downtown Houston part time and expected to be 30-40 hours a week ongoing.
- Create an "overall vision" for the production
- Ensure that final script fits the intended purpose and message
- Oversee work of the studio and production crew
- Ensure film is completed on time, within budget, and to agreed artistic and technical and brand standards
- Ability to script and conduct video interview ensuring that the shot clips will fit into the edit
- Video reel with corporate examples
- 7-10 years in a corporate video environment
- Oil & Gas or Energy background a plus
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to script a project to fit the clients intended purpose
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of lenses and camera movement
- Project management software a strong plus
- Strong communication skills, written and oral
- Able to communicate with senior levels within an organization
- Must be technically proficient and able to communicate complex matters to a variety of audiences
Cella is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of
their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran,
disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
About this company
Cella is an award-winning leader in consulting, staffing and managed solutions for creative, marketing, digital and proposal development teams.
Location/Region: Houston, TX (77002)