DAVIS Companies has partnered with a leading global company who is a leading source of technology based systems for defense and commercial applications that protect and save lives. We have two Buyer roles, so please apply now if interested in working with a company who does make a difference!
Buyer with 3-5 years’ experience
Start immediately- Contract to Permanent
- Materials planning and production scheduling in a manufacturing environment.
- Assists in determining supplier capabilities and establishing vendor relationships.
- Some familiarity with regulatory requirements (RoHS, Reach, FASS, FDA, FAR/DFAR, ITAR)
- Works under the Senior Buyer/Planner to adjust deliveries to maximize cash flow.
- 3-5 years experience preferred
- Purchasing, order entry and experience in a manufacturing industry.
- Intermediate experience with Excel.
- ERP or SAP, Oracle a plus
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.
Location/Region: Merrimack, New Hampshire